A burglary investigation in not so far away Armstrong County continues. The Kittanning State Police report sometime between February 13th and March 9th a person or person unknown entered Sugar Creek Township residence at 1772 State Route 268 near East Brady taking 2 televisions, 4 guns and tools totaling just under $1600. The victim is listed as Richard Wagner, 42. Anyone with information should contact the Kittanning State Police.
Latest from Mark Heim
- To Shine or not to Shine Light into Dark Corners
- Wolf Administration Extends Pennsylvania Home Heating Assistance Program Deadline
- Route 97 Bridge in Erie County to be Replaced
- PennDOT Lifts 10-Ton Weight Posting on Crawford County Road
- DEP to Gather Pennsylvanians Input on Environmental Justice in Statewide Listening Tour