A report of an indecent assault Monday night shortly before 6:15 pm is the subject of an active investigation by the Kittanning State Police. Police say the incident happened at the Wal-Mart Hilltop Plaza, in East Franklin Township, Armstrong County. The accused is one Michael A. Larimer of Ford City, age 38. The victims are listed as two teenage girls. Police say the assault happened when Larimer had indecent contact with the two girls. Hi is lodge in the Armstrong County Jail, pending arraignment in District Court.
Latest from Mark Heim
- PUC Recognizes National Moving Month, Offers Tips on Household Movers
- PUC Reminds Public of May 16 “Smart Hearings” to Gather Input on Laurel Pipe Line Application
- Meadville Gets Green Light Go Money, Governor Wolf Announces $33 Million in Traffic Signal Improvement Funding
- Buggy Rear Ended, Girl Thrown to Road, Driver Flees
- Jamestown, NY Man Investigated for DUI, Drug Possession, Drug Paraphernalia