A Wayne Township burglary investigation is underway following an incident sometime between Saturday March 25th and Monday April 3rd. Police say a person or persons unknown entered a storage shed at on the property of George McDaniel, 46, of Northeast, located at 13232 Route 6 in Wayne Township, near Corry, in Erie County. The troopers report once inside, the suspect or suspects removed three black table bases and fled the scene undetected in an unknown direction. Anyone with information regarding this investigation is asked to contact PSP Corry at 814-663-2043.
Latest from Mark Heim
- PUC Recognizes National Moving Month, Offers Tips on Household Movers
- PUC Reminds Public of May 16 “Smart Hearings” to Gather Input on Laurel Pipe Line Application
- Meadville Gets Green Light Go Money, Governor Wolf Announces $33 Million in Traffic Signal Improvement Funding
- Buggy Rear Ended, Girl Thrown to Road, Driver Flees
- Jamestown, NY Man Investigated for DUI, Drug Possession, Drug Paraphernalia